Mysteries Under the Sea


Happy Friday my friends!  The sun is shining and it is going to be a glorious day.  My GDT card for Sweet Escape Digis today is the beautiful Happy Mermaid.  She was a pleasure to color this week.  I experimented with some different colors and was very happy with the results.


I used my Copics on her (I am addicted).
Skin. E50, E51, E43
Hair. B00, BG45, BG72, Y21, YG23, E15, E57
Mermaid Scales. B00, BG15, BG45, BG72, E11, E13, E23, E33,  E43, E49, E57
Fish. Y21, YG23, E15, E18

Frame I had on hand and plants are the new watercolor 

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to add your coloring or finished project to the Challenge folder.  Have a wonderful day...and come back next week for my final GDT for Sweet Escapes Digis!
GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.