God Bless America!


This is my last GDT creation for Sweet Escape Digis and I am lifting a glass to all those that were lost while serving in the U.S. Military.  My husband is a Marine Veteran and he lost his cousin Corporal Worley Wayne Hall, September 15, 1946-March 27, 1967.
So as you are visiting with friends and relatives this Holiday weekend stop and remember those that were lost in fighting for our Freedom.



You can find this digi Celebrate in the etsy store.
She was colored with copics 

Skin E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair W9, W7, W5, W3
Dress. V09, V06, V04, V01

Before I go I would like to thank Berenice for 
This wonderful opportunity!  I look forward to creating more with her wonderful creations! ❤️ 
Hugs, Jane
Corporal Worley Wayne Hall ❤️




GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.