Emiloo Boo Oink Oinker


Happy Sunday my Lacy friends!  It is my turn to post today and I have Emiloo Boo Oink Oinker to share with you today!  When I was coloring this little cutie I kept thinking of my daughter Heather, she loves little pigs and in my head I kept reciting " this little piggy went to market....this little piggy stayed home!"  
When coloring, I used both my SN and Copics...unfortunately I do not have good combos for pink in my Copics.



Have a Emiloo Boo kind of day!
Hugs, Jane



GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.