Mer-May Thrifty Thursday at Stampers Delights


Welcome back to Mistyblue's Creations.  Here is to hoping that everyone is staying safe and healthy.  I don't know about you but I have been keeping myself very busy.


This months Thrifty Thursday focuses on mermaids....Mer-May....yup, that is what it is!  I have created my card using the Anime Zodiac Pisces.  I was born in Feb. and happen to be a pisces so that is why I decided to create with this image.

Here are the colors that were used in coloring this image.

Skin: E 11, 21, 50, 51 and R20
Tail: G 29, 28, 19, 14 and YG 03
Fins: V 17, 15, 4 and R 83
Coral: YR 68, 65, 61 and E 57
Frame: Y 26, 21, 15 and E 57


There are new releases this month, Janice has outdone herself...as she does each and every time she creates.

 Click to Shop


So please check out the store and FB page by following these links
Below are this months....
Special Deals

New Images in the Store

 Chibis and Anime Teen

Facebook Page

and the new collection to the store Kawaii

Challenge Blog!



GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.