It's a "Make it Crafty" Weekend!



Welcome back to Mistyblue's Creations!

This weekend at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends our sponsor is Make it Crafty.....

I have created my card using the image Aussie Outback Sheila....she is a digital stamp that you can manipulate and create her any size you would like.

I created this card using a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 base card and layering it with lavender and brown card stock.  I also cut the patterned paper with a Gina Marie Die and added some western embellishments that I had in my stash.

Image is colored with copics.....

GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.