Winnie is off on a Fairytale Adventure



Welcome back to day 4 of Winnie Fairytale...

Today I bring you Winnie Fairytale Dreamer 
and 
the beautiful papers from the 






It's day 3 of Winnie Fairytale images and today Winnie is in faraway lands.....welcome 


To create today's I used papers and elements from the Eastern Dreams Collection







Day 2 of Winnie Fairytale New Image release and today Winnie is the Belle of the Ball....



To create my card I used the Papers and embellishments from the Rose Budd Collection....it is just one of my favorites...







Welcome to Mistyblue's Creations.....today and all this week we have a showcase of the new Special Release.....Winnie Fairytale 

There are 6 amazingly beautiful images of Winnie off in her own little fairytale...

This first image is called Winnie Fairytale Little Friends......

don't you just love Winnie?  in this digi she has befriended a sweet little bird....guess she is enjoying the spring song of the birds just as I am......


I have used the paper from the Eden Collection Paper Heaven 3

She is colored with Copics

Black card stock and ribbon are from my stash...

keep a lookout throughout the day and all this week to see all of the new Winnie Fairytale collection


GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.