Watercolor Classes being offered by Julia Spiri



Welcome back to Mistyblues Creations....

This month as DT of Julia Spiri it is a real tell all kind of creation....

I have never done watercolors before, so please be kind.  I have worked with oils, acrylics, pencil drawing, Copics of course....but never, have I ever, watercolored.

So please be gentle.

For the release of her two new classes she offered the classes to her DT and I of course gave it a shot....after first doing the image with Copics for a bit of encouragement.

Find the Pomegranate Class HERE

And 

Hydrangea Class HERE


Here is my Copic coloring...


And here is the same image done in watercolors....two different times using the class.....

These classes are informative and very helpful I am just not good at watercolors....






Thanks so much for visiting....


GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.