Sassy Cheryl Weekend at PPCF




Welcome back to Mistyblues Creations.....


It is a Sassy Cheryl’s weekend for us at PPCF!

For my image I decided to use Always on my Mind

My reason for using this image is because I always have something or someone on my mind lately...also because she is working with a pen..or marker..or pencil and paper and that is my favorite past time lately.




Colored with Copics
E 50,51,13,11,21,
R20
R17, E27
V09,06,04
E49,15,11
B97,95,93,91

Thanks for stopping by...and if you haven’t joined Passionate Paper Crafts and Friends yet...do it today!

Thanks for stopping by.....







GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.