SD New Image




New Release at Scrappers Delights





It's new release day here at Scrapper's Delights....how exciting is that?  




You can find them Here


And at this time in my life I wish I was a nurse or knew one.  My husband has been suffering with vertigo, heart failure and tinnitus and it has been very stressful.  I am worn out....he is unable to get out of his chair during the day other than to go to the rest room......maybe if I wish really hard I can make these images come to life!  Lol

Wishful thinking........

















Image was colored with Copics.  Papers are from my collection.   

New releases can be found Here




Thanks for visiting today.  

Please leave some love on the Scrapper's Delights 
Challenge blog for my teamies lovely creations.



Here are some important links for you.



GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.