Who is that Peeking in my Window?


My the days seem to be passing by at record speed lately.  The holidays are rapidly approaching and we are getting ready to move yet again.  Thankfully for the last time.  Instead of going somewhere temporary, we decided to purchase something that I will be able to take care of by myself if anything ever happens to my husband.  It is bittersweet.  We are going to have to get rid of our goats that we have had since 2009.
Enough about me and my and mine.
Welcome to Digi Choosday!

Make sure you head over to the Digi Choosday Challenge blog and grab your discount code for today.....it is a great time of year to be saving money, especially on those things that you know you need! 

Over here at the Polkadoodles hang out, it beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  It is funny, I am making lots of Christmas cards for my DT requirements but haven't thought about making them for sending out.  lol.....I hate parting with them!

For this weeks challenge, the DC teamie gang and I was challenged to make a creation using the new and fabulous window/door die that is now available here.  Unfortunately for me tho....when I placed my order for the new dies, I mistakenly ordered 2 of one die, never checked and didn't get the window die.  Luckily for me tho there is a fabulous window image in the Festive Christmas collection that I was able to utilize.


I colored up the window frame with my copics, added some WOW glitter to the areas where there is suppose to be snow and made it into a shaker card by cutting out all the window panes and adding acetate.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget all your comments are appreciated and always read!


Important Links

Challenges entered





GalFridayStamping
14 Comments

14 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love the depth and texture of your project, and the colors give it a warm, home-for-the-holidays feeling. Prayers you as you move to a new home and for a special Thanksgiving. So glad your shared your wonderful project at Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
    Christine
    DT Member
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love all the different layers. TFS and joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday.

    Kellie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous window and love all the litle elements and design----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festive, love the details to it.. TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your window!
    Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project. Nicely done window panel. Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card - love that festive window! Thanks for sharing with us at 12 Months of Christmas challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and wonderfully created Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Jane! Love this little scene xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - very festive!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.