New Image at SD






Welcome to Scrappers Delights at Kit and Clowder today!  We all love the advent calendar that Alyce does every year.
We are joining today in the advent calendar and Janice has kindly created this new image for all our members for Free

I decided to do something a bit different for this project and not make a card.  I usually do not really decorate for Christmas, all my children are far away and we don't really get together over the Christmas holiday.  With that said.....I made a Christmas candle because I just love candles.

I colored up  
and printed her out on tracing paper and used my heat gun and wax paper to adhere her to the from of the candle.  I wanted to add something more was at a lose as to what to add so I figured everything looks better with glitter!






New releases can be found Here

Thanks for visiting today.  

Please leave some love on the Scrapper's Delights 
Challenge blog for my teamies lovely creations.



Here are some important links for you.


GalFridayStamping
2 Comments

2 comments:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.