New Release at Scrappers Delights



Get Well Soon


It's new release day here at Scrapper's Delights....how exciting is that?

You can find them Here


These images could not have come at a better time.  I wish I was a nurse or knew a nurse that could help me thru the tough times that have been happening in my house since June.  My husband has not been well and everything that goes on in the course of the day has fallen on my shoulders.  so for this months new release I decided to make a "Get Well Soon" card.  Not sure if it is more for me or him! lol





I added one of the images to the front using a die from Polkadoodles. And paper from my stash.
For the card itself I decided to do a book fold.



Adding the second image.  Than where the text for a book is suppose to be I added a pocket pack of tissues on one side and a space to write a note on the other side.

Images was colored with Copics.  Papers are from my collection.   


New releases can be found Here

GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.