Vampire Witch is not Just for Halloween


Start of a New Scrapper's Delights Challenge!



Good morning my crafty friends. ❤️. I am back with a bit of love from the new challenge of at Scrapper's Delights.  As always it is an Anything Goes!  So get your crafty on and come and join us!  My inspiration for this week I used the adorable image Vampire Witch



I know, I know.....it isn't Halloween yet but I thought I would dress her up to show that she doesn't have to be used just for Halloween!
Cardstock is from SEI.
Lace, flowers and doily are from my stash.
Image was colored with Copics.
Skin-E50,51,04,21,11.R20
Dress-B99,97,95,93,91
Hair-E33,27,49,YR31

 
Thanks for visiting today.  
Please leave some love on the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog for my teamies lovely creations.

Here are some important links for you.




Challenges Entered



GalFridayStamping
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digi, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, love your beautifully coloured image and pretty doily. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.