Good to The Last Drop!



☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕


Happy Friday and welcome back to Colour Crazy Challenge

Our challenge for you today is


ANYTHING GOES



You can use any colouring medium you like to enter,
You can enter ANY kind of make you like, whatever colours you like and your project can be anything you want, it's up to you.

This weeks sponsor is Bugaboo stamps


Hope you have your coffee in hand because we are going to take a walk down memory lane



Ahhh....I remember growing up and smelling the brewing coffee in the kitchen.  My mom had a percalator and Sundays I would love my hard roll and butter dunked in a cup of very sweet coffee!

Today it seems coffe is pretty expensive so I have to admit that the coffee in my cabinet depends on what is on sale.  But there is always a pot going in this house

Brand doesn't really matter to me but I posted the maxwell house commercial because that just happens to be the coffee in the cabinet at the time.  

Which leads me to this weeks creation.

I chose Bugmisjjcoffee and it says it all!

"Coffee.....a magical substance that turns "Leave me alone or die" into "Good morning Honey!"





Colored with Copics
Skin- E50, 51, 04, 11, 21
Hair- W9, 7, 5, 3
Shirt- G99, 94, 21
Chair- B0000, 01, 02, 05


Patterned paper is from SU.  Buttons from my stash as is the solid cardstock.

Challenges Entered

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #467
Digital Delights by Louby Loo challenge #19
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #157
Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for visiting today.  Please leave some love for my teamies!
GalFridayStamping
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. haha soooooooooo funny , love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love JJ! wonderful coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sentiment! Great coloring on the scene! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical creation Jane just like coffee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love your darling accents! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.