I Give you the Moon Lacies!



I know Christmas has come and gone but every time I color one of Lacy Sunshines Wix Moonbeams image this quote comes to mind.....


“What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary. ”


Well Heather Valentin creator of Lacy Sunshine has done just that...she threw a lasso around these fabulous images as the 
ORIGINAL artist of the moon images!  Make no mistake when 
posting these images!


My make today is We Kokeshi Doll
And she is a cutie!










 Here are some very important links.





GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.