New Year with Juliai Spiri!



Happy New Year!
2016 is just a memory now and the New Year has begun.  Our first creation of the year is to create a planner or journal page.  
I must admit, although I had a long time to come up with a project for this month I was stumped.  Not only did we move, and I am still trying to get my craft room together.  Not only that I am not a planner or journal user.  I wanted to start one for the new year but I just did not know how to go about it!  I usually just make notes in a notebook.  So for me this was a challenge, but one that I am going to try and keep up with this year.



My thoughts for my project was to keep track of my creations from this past year and I made a collage of all my creations.  

Don't forget to head over to the Julia Spiri challenge blog and enter your creation this month.  See you there!



Some Important links for you
💳 --Web Store: http://juliaspiri.com/
🎥 --Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/JuliaSpiri 

Challenges Entered

Petal Lu Challenge #29
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #32





GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.