Scrapper's Delights Mid Month Inspiration



It's the mid month inspiration at Scrapper's Delights.

For this months card I actually colored the wrong image.  It has been one of those months all around.  I have been packing to move.  Had a closing for our new home which is an hour away...I have had the flu and I lost my fur baby girl...Reba.  Horrible month.


I ended up coloring Christmas Clara.

Skin-E50,51,04,21,11
Dress-G99,94,82,21
Hair-E31,33,35,57,79
Toy-gel pens

Papers and embellishments are SEI.


Important links.


GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.