Birds of a Feather....Flock Together!


There is nothing more beautiful than watching a bird soar thru the air.  Catching a draft and soaring, floating, drifting.  Lacy Sunshine has a fabulous collection of Tangled Gems Bird Collection now in the store.  I must admit this is the first time I colored a zentangle and I must say it was so much fun creating with my own colors. ❤️. I chose Flower Owl and found it to be so much fun.



She/he was colored with SN markers.  I got so carried away in coloring that I did not take WIP pictures.  I also did not keep track of the colors that I used because there were only about 20 markers left that I didn't use out of a complete set!
  I have to admit that if you want to learn different coloring techniques you should try one of Lacy Sunshines coloring classes.  The choices are amazing and you learn techniques that will amaze you.  You can find her classes here.

Thanks for. I siting today!  Know that I do read all comments.

Hugs, Jane ❤️
GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.