"Happy Mail!"


I am very excited to have been chosen as a GDT for Sweet Escape Digis.
For my first project I opted to use "Happy Mail" digital stamp which can be found here.



Reason for my choice is mail has changed over the years especially when computers took over!  I remember when snail mail dwindled I would always hear the computer...."You've Got Mail!"šŸ˜€  Now as crafters we are checking our emails to track packages for things we have ordered or watch out the window for the beloved mailman!  Now when packages are received our first thought is "Happy Mail!"
She was colored with SN markers, hair done with Copics.
Hair:  E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Skin: Fs2, Fs4, FS9, Fs3, R20
Jacket: Dg2, Dg3, Dg4
Dress/shoes: Pl1, Pl2, Pl4, Pl3, Lv3

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon! And a big thank you to Berenice for inviting me as GDT.
Jane❤️

GalFridayStamping
2 Comments

2 comments:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.