Celebrating Life!


None of us know what plan God has for us, especially me!  But I do know that life throws some curves balls.  I have to apologize to Berenice and to Sweet Escape Digis for not being able to post last week.  For the last three years my husband and I ran a campground and on the 16th my husband decided to quit.  Well to make a long story short we had to vacate the property which had been our home.  So I have decided instead of feeling sorry for myself, I am going to celebrate my love of card making and coloring using Digital Stamp Sophie and Girl with Ice Cream.

Sophie was done with Copics and SN markers.
Hair- E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Skin- FS2, FS4, TN4, FS9, FS3
Dress-TB6, TB8, TB4, TB1
Balloon- CT4, CT3, CT1, LY1 and orange crush art glitter
Background-LG5, LG3, LG2


Hair- W9, W5, W3
Skin-FS2, FS4, FS9, FS3, TN4, R20
Dress, bows, headband-YR07, R14, E08, YR18, LY1, G20
Ice cream-R20, RV10, V01
Cone-E35, E33, E18

Hope you enjoyed today's post.  Celebrate your life and be grateful! ❤️ 
Hugs, Jane



GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize dear. Both of your cards are awesome. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.